This post is a really short excerpt from a flyer I found a while ago. It lists thing you should consider, if you want to try to start an online business. Think about it as a checklist.
- You must care about it.
- You must be able to become the authority on it.
- You must be able to differentiate yourself.
- You must fulfill a need.
- Your niche must be commercial.
Ways to make money
- Affiliate marketing.
- Selling your own products.
- Drop shipping (white labeling) - offer products redirect order to supplier.
- Deciding on a decent name for your online business.
- Registering your domain name, web hosting, and installing WordPress.
- Designing your website & logo.
- Registering social media profiles.
- Creating an online store.
- Setting up advertising, affiliate, and merchant accounts.
- Setting up Google Analytics.
- A system for getting attention (Venture Harbour, What Is My Comfort Zone, FanDistro).
- A system for capturing data.
- A system for selling products.